Friday, October 21, 2011

The elaborate Gadhafi hoax

 I will readily admit that I am a self-proclaimed news junkie.  An addict, if you will.  However, I cannot be the only person on the face of the Earth that has noticed that something is amiss in regards to Gadhafi.  I have, as a matter of fact, come to a somewhat stunning observation today while perusing the internet.  It is my opinion that there are three of them.  Yes folks, a set of triplets.


Have you ever seen the reality series called "Family Jewels"?  Well, I have.  In it, is the Kiss front man, himself, Gene Simmons.  He, I believe, is one of Gadhafi's long, lost brothers.  Pause for a moment and think about it.  They have the same hair, the same features, the same level of je ne sais quoi creepiness, if you will.  Am I right? 


Ok, the third brother is none other than the legendary guitarist himself, Carlos Santana.  Oh my God, people.  These three guys are identical.  It is very, very obvious.  I mean, who would figure it out, right?  NOBODY, that's who. 


Gene and Carlos loved playing rock star while growing up, obviously.  As for Gadhafi, I'm going to assume that he loved to play army, mutilate animals and start fires.  It would also seem that Gadhafi, like Gene, loved to play dress up in weird costumes.  I mean, have you SEEN some of their get-ups?  Even Carlos has done this.  I mean, they ARE triplets, after all.  They do share some similar affectations, it would seem.  They all have an affinity for the "rock star" shades.  Lets not forget that Gene loves his platform boots AND that Carlos has a shoe line.  Coincidence?  I think not! 

I guess in the grand scheme of things, I can understand why their mother split them up.  I mean, can you honestly blame her?  Have you seen them?  Can you imagine taking them all out at once, and having people recoil at the sight of three such gruesome little babies? 

I think that she made the wise decision to give the other two up.  I have to wonder, though, do they look like their mother or their father?  I guess I'll have to get on the world wide web and do research.
Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment